Cinebanter

The official Web site of the Cinebanter movie podcast.

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

And the Oscar® hosts are...

Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin.

In a tag-team effort to cover all bases (the always-funny comedian and the sometimes quietly funny actor), the Academy will utilize both men on March 7. Coincidentally, they are co-starring in an upcoming film together too.

I will reserve judgment until I see the broadcast, but I can honestly say I'm looking more forward to the Golden Globes, which will be hosted by Ricky Gervais.

What are your thoughts on the matter?

~~~

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Branden said...

I am fine with the news of Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin.

I thought it was going to be Steve Martin and Tina Fey.

We'll just have to wait and see.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous M. Carter @ the Movies said...

I always thought Alec Baldwin was a fine comedic actor, and with his work in "The Departed" and on "30 Rock" he's more than proved himself. Steve Martin can do subtle too (see "Shopgirl"), and I can't help but think that this will be a great pairing.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger

Follow Michael on Twitter

Follow Tassoula on Twitter

Follow Cinebanter on Twitter


Podcast directory

PodcastAlley.com Feeds

Save This Page to del.icio.us